Sunday, June 25, 2017

Dry Bones Fights Back

Dry Bones cartoon,Amazon, Dry Bones Fights Back, Book, Kindle,
The above cartoon is taken from my brand-new Dry Bones book. I drew it 23 years ago.
I came to Israel in 1971. In 1973 I began drawing Dry Bones. I've loved living here and poking fun at Israel and my fellow Israelis. But the constant attacks on our little country by bitter antisemites, the UN, Holocaust deniers, BDS idiots, and self-hating Jews has been relentless. And so I've been fighting back all these years.

I've just published a collection of the best of my "fighting back" cartoons. This 148-page collection is called Dry Bones Cartoons Fight Back.

I chose cartoons that are meaningful today, but in each, alongside my signature, is the year in which it was drawn. None are Politically Correct. Most are angry. But if you are a Zionist Jew or a Righteous Gentile, they will bring you comfort.

Be strong, We shall overcome. The book is on sale at Amazon http://amazon.com/author/kirschen In addition to the book there's a Kindle copy (and a bookshelf of other Dry Bones books). And if you buy a copy PLEASE leave a review. It would be really helpful.
Dry Bones cartoon,Amazon, Dry Bones Fights Back, Book, Kindle,

Labels: , , ,