Thursday, July 13, 2017

I Confess. I Cheated.

Dry Bones cartoon,Amazon, Dry Bones Cartoons Fight Back, Book, terrorism, Kindle,terror,
I've got a confession to make.
Both my blog and Jerusalem Post deadlines were approaching fast and I didn't have a single idea.
My mind was a blank. So I cheated!
I grabbed a copy of my new book "Dry Bones Cartoons Fight Back" (The book is 148 pages of my best-ever "fighting back" cartoons.)
and I copied a cartoon from the book. .A cartoon that I did Twenty Three years ago in 1994.
I cut it down to two panels instead of four, colored it in, and sent it to the Post and used it for today's blog.
Please don't tell anyone that I cheated.

Here's the original as it appears in the book. Dry Bones cartoon,Amazon, Dry Bones Cartoons Fight Back, Book, terrorism, Kindle,terror,

The book is on sale at Amazon and if you are a Dry Bones fan you'll enjoy every page. Click here to see it: http://amazon.com/author/kirschen In addition to "Fights Back" there's a bookshelf of other Dry Bones books.
And if you buy a copy PLEASE leave a review. It would be really helpful.

Dry Bones cartoon,Amazon, Dry Bones Cartoons Fight Back, Book, terrorism, Kindle,terror,

Labels: , , , , ,